#1 Near Reality Server Pure Clan
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOMEWELCOME  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"Fuck the rest, we ARE the best!"
Top posters
D d s max
Magiik Josh - application form. :) Vote_lcapMagiik Josh - application form. :) Voting_barMagiik Josh - application form. :) Vote_rcap 
Blitz k0s
Magiik Josh - application form. :) Vote_lcapMagiik Josh - application form. :) Voting_barMagiik Josh - application form. :) Vote_rcap 
5 p i d e r
d0wned
I 1 hp left I
irapefatkids
h0tb0xx
Elephants
ilovekoda
y udds me
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is sheikki

Our users have posted a total of 47 messages in 23 subjects

Magiik Josh - application form. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magiik Josh

Clan Reputation : 1

Magiik Josh - application form. :) Empty
PostSubject: Magiik Josh - application form. :)   Magiik Josh - application form. :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 am

Heyy, im rather new to this server but here are my stats.

i amm.

82 cb
99 hp
99 range
99 str
60 att
1 def
42 pray
85 mage (tb)

hope i am eligable Very Happy
add me ingame, Magiik Josh
Back to top Go down
D d s max
Clan - Owner
Clan - Owner
D d s max

Clan Reputation : 0

Magiik Josh - application form. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magiik Josh - application form. :)   Magiik Josh - application form. :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:08 am

don't post your application here... Post it here - http://www.near-reality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17956. Also you have to read the thread and post the correct application form.
Back to top Go down
https://epidemic-nation.board-directory.net

Magiik Josh - application form. :)
Page 1 of 1