#1 Near Reality Server Pure Clan
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOMEWELCOME  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"Fuck the rest, we ARE the best!"
Top posters
D d s max
Abnant, is that you??? Vote_lcapAbnant, is that you??? Voting_barAbnant, is that you??? Vote_rcap 
Blitz k0s
Abnant, is that you??? Vote_lcapAbnant, is that you??? Voting_barAbnant, is that you??? Vote_rcap 
5 p i d e r
d0wned
I 1 hp left I
irapefatkids
h0tb0xx
Elephants
ilovekoda
y udds me
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is sheikki

Our users have posted a total of 47 messages in 23 subjects

Abnant, is that you???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D d s max
Clan - Owner
Clan - Owner
D d s max

Clan Reputation : 0

Abnant, is that you??? Empty
PostSubject: Abnant, is that you???   Abnant, is that you??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:15 pm

So Im rap battling all nifty at my leisure minding my business, when boy Insta comes over. I give em a taste of them bars and hes all like "yo, let me suck yo d". After given me a nice slurp up hes like '"yo you so intellectual and smarts, you should make a suggestion for server and ima sticky it". Im just like, "kno what, I been watching this server from its humble beginnings, ik what this server needs, I got you bra". So I spent all day rereading relevant papers from my course last semester on justice, and after countless hours I finished constructing the masterpiece that is my suggestion thread. The amount of energy and thaught expounded on this thread will only be known to me and god..

then this nigga got the nerve to.. Abnant, is that you??? Win

Abnant, is that you??? 2n9bxwg

Abnant, is that you??? 2805t0xAbnant, is that you??? GladbronAbnant, is that you??? DwillAbnant, is that you??? MindblownAbnant, is that you??? ImageAbnant, is that you??? WhatAbnant, is that you??? StopitAbnant, is that you??? Dahell2Abnant, is that you??? Martin3Abnant, is that you??? WtbAbnant, is that you??? UmadAbnant, is that you??? Camby

Pretension aside, I can only assume his actions were a punitive measure to see that I conform to his 3 point format for suggestions... heres the thing..

When the commander and chief is part of the problem how are things suppose to get better.

In all honesty and with all due respect, the juvenile leadership is and has been the ignorant and subpar source of condemnation for this server. The fact that the server is managed and not lead is evident in the activity of its community. I understand my suggestion may have reached the owner, unsolicited and unwarranted. However, the lack of tact and ability to learn is dispacable and repulsive. I refuse (for the last time) to be apart of a community that endorses such a demeanor. I was reluctant to make the suggestion thread to begin with, for I knew it would be very demanding and taxing. I only did so for Moderator Insta's care and understanding.  However this, this thread I make with joy and exstacy, as this shall be the last time I make ammends to such actions.

"You cant escape catpivity if you cant find the bars to the cage"; although, you all seem content in your enclosement. That said, I got a Harvard education, I dont need this... wont be making an official departure thread since my relapse was short-lived. Enjoy this recycled one.

Thisserversajoke
Back to top Go down
https://epidemic-nation.board-directory.net

Abnant, is that you???
Page 1 of 1