#1 Near Reality Server Pure Clan
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Hi, and welcome to Epidemic #1 Pure clan. Please register with the register button, or if you are already a member please login. Thank you and enjoy your time here at Epidemic-nation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOMEWELCOME  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"Fuck the rest, we ARE the best!"
Top posters
D d s max
instant retire Vote_lcapinstant retire Voting_barinstant retire Vote_rcap 
Blitz k0s
5 p i d e r
d0wned
I 1 hp left I
irapefatkids
h0tb0xx
Elephants
ilovekoda
y udds me
Statistics
We have 96 registered users
The newest registered user is sheikki

Our users have posted a total of 47 messages in 23 subjects

instant retire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D d s max
Clan - Owner
Clan - Owner
D d s max

Clan Reputation : 0

instant retire Empty
PostSubject: instant retire   instant retire Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Setup;79830 wrote:
It would be fun to bring back the old days..I joined on day one of the pk server, and it was honestly the best experience I had..gave me motivation to log on each day..what [did the pk server do] for me that [OS-Veldahar doesn't]? Pking. OS-Veldahar doesn't give me the time to PK. First, I would have to go train my combat skills. Second, I would have to PvM to get good gear. Now, I'm ready, but where are all of the PKers? Not there. As one of the best aspects of the game, it saddens me to see no one doing it...it would be nice to try to go back to those days and have fun. Skilling and Pvm can only do so much for me. Sorry.

Thank you for your remarks.

Seems as though you understand how vital pking is to the overall enjoyment of the game. For the first half of your comment, you write from the perspective of a new player, the audience my suggestion is to cater to. You articulate the dilemma new players with a passion for pking face when joining this server. You say we should "try to go back to those days and have fun". In some ways this is what I am suggesting, going from a self-reliant economy to a minimal welfare state. However, to say that we are going back to sometihng

Angel;78807 wrote:
The biggest pitfall, in my opinon would be a rebranding of the server as a pk server, unintentional or otherwise. Although a rebranding may insue, it shouldnt be as a pk server, at the least its a played out theme. Rather any message we send out should be about Veldahar and what it is to stand for.
Back to top Go down
https://epidemic-nation.board-directory.net

instant retire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#1 Near Reality Server Pure Clan :: Clan :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: